The term ‘Radiation Safety Associates, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 107, 19 Pendleton Drive, Hebron, Connecticut 06248. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of a link to another website(s) does not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
In the event that there is a quality or any other problem with your purchase, we must be contacted within 5 days of receiving the shipment, for it to qualify for possible replacement or credit. Each problem will be resolved on an individual basis, with the goal of your satisfaction in mind. At no time will we be liable for more than the amount paid for the product.